· Finally, while you are enjoying some of the best Peking duck you’ll ever have, wash it down with some of the best wine: 2011 The Armchair Critic Tumbarumba Chardonnay (Tumbarumba, NSW)
Now the real feast begins. Your mains are served all at once with fresh-cooked rice.
· The seafood is plentiful at David’s! Enjoy his famous Seafood Garden — calamari, scallops, prawns, and crunchyrice cakes.
· Next, you’ll talk about thecoriander fish fillet andsnow peas for days!
· This one is unforgettable — Peasant’s Crab — diced scallops, fish, and egg tossed in a wok.
· Finally, what Chinese dish would be complete without fried rice? Enjoy Buddha’s fried rice with bok choy and egg
Of course, with each dish, you savour four more award-winning Chardonnays.
· First, enjoy what is affectionately referred to as “Limited Edition Block 1” — 2009 Leura Park Estate Chardonnay (Bellarine Peninsula, VIC)
· Next, your seafood dishes will pair perfectly with this wine — 2009 Eminence Chardonnay (Central Whitlands, VIC)
· A lot of our customers consider this wine as one of their favourites — 2006 Andraos Bros Chardonnay Semillon (Sunbury, VIC)
· Finally, end the night with a most memorable wine: 2009 Stella Bella Chardonnay (Margaret River, WA)
Delicious, chef-inspired Chinese cuisine is served best with friends and loved ones. Ask your partner to accompany you at this magnificent wine and dinner feast. Or invite family and friends! But you will want to act fast — seating is going quick!
Please note that if you have any dietary requirements please call Martin on (03) 8521 3333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know before the event.