An Unmissable Masterclass Experience!
This Masterclass is your chance to experience 10 superb riesling wines from around the world matched with wonderful cheeses in the relaxed ambience of Milk the Cow licensed fromagerie in Carlton.
Here’s what to expect at this fun and informative event:
- Your opportunity to try 10 superb riesling wines matched with equally superb cheeses.
- Gain a real understanding of this intriguing and wonderful grape variety, one of the oldest to be used for making wine.
- Learn about its intricate characteristics, ageing potential, best time to drink, food matching, serving temperature and glassware to use.
- Shared cheeseboards with breads, lavosh and detailed notes will accompany the showcased wines.
- Detailed Masterclass Notes will be distributed at the end of the workshop
Guiding the Masterclass will be wine educator Jenny Polack, who has nearly 30 years’ experience in the wine industry and teaches the world renown WSET wine course.
The cheeses have been selected by cheesemonger Laura Lown. (see photo below)
Originally from the UK, Laura has recommended cheeses to HRH Queen Elizabeth.
“The Masterclass will be lots of fun,” promises Jenny, “and everyone attending will learn a lot about riesling without feeling intimidated.
“You will leave feeling excited about trying your next bottle of riesling, and hopefully converted to the wonderful future anticipated pleasures that this variety will give you.”
The selected boutique wines are not generally available in the retail market, so this is an unmissable opportunity to sample the delights of some true hidden gems of the winemaker’s art.
Don’t miss this rare chance to get to know riesling at a special event that offers great value and will linger on the palate and live on long in the memory!