Unforgettable. Unmistakable. Undeniably perfect.
Top Australian Wines invites you to a special boutique wine tasting dinner at Acqua e Vino.
When: Wednesday April 10
Where: Acqua e Vino, 18a Ballarat Street, Yarraville, VIC
Ticket: $65 (This is a pre-paid event)
Tickets available through Acqua e Vino (at venue) and Top Australian Wines (online or by phone 85213333)
Welcome to Top Australian Wines Boutique Wine Tasting Dinner!
From your first sip to your last bite, every moment is savoured in this cherished evening.
We cordially invite you to tour the finest vineyards in The Land of Plenty and indulge in a mouth-watering medley of Australia’s finest wines.
And while your mind feasts on knowledge about Australia’s unique vintages, regions and flavors, you and your company will feast on Acqua e Vino’s succulent dishes.
- Enjoy a luscious 2010 Leura Park Estate ‘6 Rows’ Sparkling Shiraz upon arrival
- Next, your taste buds are awakened with both our Flying Brick Pear Cider (Bellarine Peninsula, VIC) and Acqua e Vino’s delicious Marinated Olives and Ciabatta Bread.
- Then you’ll enjoy the light and distinctive taste of our 2010 Somerled ‘Steeplechase’ Sauvignon Blanc (Adelaide Hills, SA) as you feast on a Chargrilled Semi Curado Chorizo with Sherry Glaze.
- We then fill your glass with the flavour-forward high quality 2010 Rieslingfreak No. 3 (Clare Valley, SA). Enjoy your Riesling with Bruschetta with Goats Curd, Confit Zucchini and Candied Olives.
- When our 2012 Hickinbotham Chardonnay (Mornington Peninsula, VIC) hits your table along with Thai Chicken Meatballs with Coriander Paint, you’ll think you’re in heaven.
- As the evening winds down, we’re still pouring and serving. Savour the flavour of our 2010 Mike Press Pinot Noir (Adelaide Hills, SA), a perfect pairing with Mushroom Arancini and Truffle Mayonnaise.
- Next may just be the evening’s highlight: Our 4-star awarded 2008 Good Drop Shiraz (Bendigo, VIC) with our GrainEye Fillet with warm Caponata.
- And to cap a perfect evening with a perfect wine, we present our Sanchez Romate Fino Marismeno Spanish Sherry and Pan Fried Kefalograviera (Saganaki) with Lemon.
This incredible mix of extraordinary wines and exceptional tastes will appeal to hundreds of parties in Victoria.
Unfortunately, because seating is limited, this opportunity is only available to a select few.
We encourage you to reserve your seat now.