Hearty country Chinese cuisine plus seven Top Australian Wines Chardonnays equals a worldly feast you’ll never soon forget.
Announcing a Chardonnay dinner that will take you from home to Shanghai and back again!
WHAT: Shanghai Chardonnay Dinner
WHEN: Tuesday, 13th May, from 7PM to 10PM
AVAILABILITY: (All you can eat + 8 wines = reserve today!)
EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT PRICE: ONLY $85 per person
Shanghai Chardonnay Dinner Details
Combine the flavours of Shanghai with the fresh seafood of home and you have the makings of an extraordinary dinner.
Add 8 top-shelf wines from Top Australian Wines — 7 of them luscious Chardonnays — and your Chinese dinner suddenly becomes an event to appreciate forever.
We waste no time before we uncork one of our most popular sparkling wines.
2011 Leura Park Estate (Bellarine Peninsula, VIC) Grande Vintage Sparkling Blanc de Blanc
Your adventure to China begins with a couple of refreshingly light yet flavor-forward dishes.
· Shanghai greens and dried bean curd served cold and satisfying.
· An ocean’s bounty — A special seafood basket of scallops, prawn and bamboo, prawn with chopped chives and baby pea leaves, and prawn dumplings.
· And the real crowd pleaser — Two generous portions of mouth-watering Peking duck.
Your entrees are served one after another. And with each new taste, enjoy a new taste of Chardonnay.
· First, savour the inviting flavour of our 2009 Leura Park Estate “Nine Yards and Counting” Chardonnay (Bellarine Peninsula, VIC)
· Next, enjoy our popular 2012 Hickinbotham Chardonnay (Mornington Peninsula, VIC)
· Finally, while you are enjoying some of the best Peking duck you’ll ever have, wash it down with some of the best wine: 2011 The Armchair Critic Tumbarumba Chardonnay (Tumbarumba, NSW)
Now the real feast begins. Your mains are served all at once with fresh-cooked rice.
· The seafood is plentiful at David’s! Enjoy his famous Seafood Garden — calamari, scallops, prawns, and crunchy rice cakes.
· Next, you’ll talk about the coriander fish fillet and snow peas for days!
· This one is unforgettable — Peasant’s Crab — diced scallops, fish, and egg tossed in a wok.
· Finally, what Chinese dish would be complete without fried rice? Enjoy Buddha’s fried rice with bok choy and egg
Of course, with each dish, you savour four more award-winning Chardonnays.
· First, enjoy what is affectionately referred to as “Limited Edition Block 1” — 2009 Leura Park Estate Chardonnay (Bellarine Peninsula, VIC)
· Next, your seafood dishes will pair perfectly with this wine — 2009 Eminence Chardonnay (Central Whitlands, VIC)
· A lot of our customers consider this wine as one of their favourites — 2006 Andraos Bros Chardonnay Semillon (Sunbury, VIC)
· Finally, end the night with a most memorable wine: 2009 Stella Bella Chardonnay (Margaret River, WA)
Delicious, chef-inspired Chinese cuisine is served best with friends and loved ones. Ask your partner to accompany you at this magnificent wine and dinner feast. Or invite family and friends! But you will want to act fast — seating is going quick!