Argentinian Malbec and Cheese Matching at Milk the Cow Carlton
This was our first Argentinian Malbec and cheese matching event at Milk the Cow and we had 15 people attend this event.
Our promotional banner is shown below.
We selected 6 different types of Argentinian Malbec and Laura Lown the cheesemonger selected 6 different cheese to match.
The Wine & Cheese Menu
1. 2014 Enrique Foster IQUE Malbec (Luján de Cuyo – Mendoza) paired with Manchego 6m
2. 2013 Mi Terruño Expresión Malbec (Luján de Cuyo – Mendoza, Argentina) paired with Brillat Savarin
3. 2013 Mendel Lunta Malbec (Luján de Cuyo – Mendoza) paired with Queso de Cabra
4. 2012 VinEcol Sante Irene Organic Malbec (I.P. Mendoza, Argentina) paired with Meredith Farm Chevre
5. 2008 VinEcol Los Medanos Reserva Malbec (I.P. Medoza, Argentina) paired with Tallegio
6. 2011 Achaval Ferrer Malbec, Mendoza paired with Crozier Blue
We were fortunate enough to have Fred from Untapped Fine Wines who came to talk to everyone about the wines.
It was a good little event and here are the photos below.