When the two greatest food & wine pairings come together, all is right in the world!
Chargrilled Porterhouse Steak & 10 taste-tantalising Cabernets. PERFECT.
Top Australian Wines Cabernet Dinner at Mediterraneo Charcoal Grill
WHAT: Cabernet Lunch at Mediterraneo Charcoal Grill
WHEN: Thursday, June 5 at 7PM
AVAILABILITY: Seating limited — reserve today!
EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT PRICE: ONLY $85 per person
This lunch will feature the wine-food pairing that tops them all. The one that’s a must for anniversaries, birthdays, and career promotions. Cabernet and tantalizing steak.
While Top Australian Wines will bring the perfect mix of nine uniquely satisfying cabernets, Mediterraneo brings the perfect flame-kissed Certified Black Angus Porterhouse Steak.
You know the meal will be delicious when you begin with these delicacies: marinated olives, extra virgin olive oil, and fresh bread.
Served with your starters will be two unique, highly acclaimed Cabernet Merlots:
1. 2010 Amelia Park Cabernet Merlot (Margaret River, WA)
2. 2010 Chateau Tanunda “Barossa Tower” Cabernet Merlot (Barossa Valley, SA)
Here’s a menu tip: when you see “Balkan style”, you’re in store for mouth-watering cuisine. Cevapcici is char-grilled Balkan skinless beef sausages served on Balkan style cabbage salad, freshly sliced Spanish onion and sweet potato crisps.
To perfectly pair with your entrée, we proudly serve:
1. 2009 Les Jamelles Cabernet Sauvignon (France)
2. 2011 Two Hands “Sexy Beast” Cabernet Sauvignon (McLaren Vale, SA)
3. 2012 Shinas Estate “The Verdict” Cabernet Sauvignon (Mildura, VIC)
The undisputed king of cuts, the Porterhouse, combines the NY Strip and Tenderloin separated by a succulent T-Bone. Just wait until you have it prepared the Mediterraneo way. Certified black angus porterhouse steak, chargrilled to your taste and served with savoury roasted potato, steamed beans and red wine jus.
Since this is the star of your meal, we serve 4 (yes, four!) Cabernet Sauvignon wines.
1. 2010 Paso Robles “Pull” Cabernet Sauvignon (Paso Robles, California USA)
2. 2004 Banks Thargo Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon (Coonawarra, SA)
3. 2008 Kenwood “Jack London” Cabernet Sauvignon (Sonoma Valley, USA)
4. 2007 Hutton “Triptych” Cabernet Sauvignon (Margaret River, WA)
I bet we know your favourite dessert: Anything with chocolate! We have you covered with a trio of chocolate.
You’ll love every bite of your chocolate trio dessert. it starts with chocolate and rum flourless cake, dark Belgian chocolate sauce and chocolate ice cream.
To compliment your dessert, we serve Penfolds Bluestone Grand Tawny.
What’s special about Cabernet wine is that it’s bold, delicious, and flavourful — from first sip to last glass. The same can be said for this lunch. From first bite through dessert, you can expect a symphony of bold flavour.
Reserve your seat today and enjoy 10 unique and exceptional Cabernets in one of Australia’s most award-winning steakhouses — Mediterraneo.