Can you smell it already?
Succulent and saucy beef brisket that’s been smoked low and slow for 16 hours…racks of fall-off-the-bone pork and lamb ribs…pulled pork and lamb in tantalising sauces…heavenly wings…all these mouth-watering meats and more served on huge trashcan lid-sized platters! It’s enough to delight any meat eater.
Welcome to Big Boy BBQ…and featuring 6 perfectly paired wines from Top Australian Wines!
WHAT: Big Boy BBQ Wine Dinner
WHEN: Thursday, 12th June, from 6:00PM to 9:00PM (or until your belt no longer fits)
AVAILABILITY: Seating limited — reserve today!
Exclusive discount price: $55 per person
Big Boy BBQ Wine Dinner: Details
“Slow Food… Fast”
It’s more than their motto, it’s what goes into all of the luscious barbecue they make at Big Boy BBQ. With the most tender and juiciest barbecue, and the best ribs in Melbourne, Big Boy BBQ has become the go-to place for serious eaters.
Just a glance at the UrbanSpoon.com reviews, and you know it’s a winner:
“…one of the best meals I have had in a while!!!” – Magyar
“The ribs here are amazing! So addictive!” – Diner from Melbourne
“…Loved the beef brisket, just saucy and tender, sweet and smoky.” – Diner from Melbourne
Soon you’ll be writing your own rapturous review after you enjoy this symphony of flavour, combined with six tantalizing wines.
A Barbecue Wine Dinner For The Ages
The minute you walk into this meat-lover’s paradise, all of your senses come alive. Jealousy overtakes you as you watch other patrons savor their meal as you wait for yours. And then, out of the corner of your eye, you see the wait staff bring 2 mammoth platters of meat and 8 scrumptious sides. That’s when you taste…and fall in love!
Each table of 10 will consist of 2 Big Boy platters plus 8 sides.
The Big Boy platter consists of:
· Saucy Beef Brisket — Slow smoked for 16 hours (which you may devour in 16 seconds!)
· Pulled Pork Scotch Fillet — This one has a little kick!
· Pulled Lamb Shoulder — You have to give this one a try!
· Beef Pastrami — You’ll swear you were in New York!
· Half Rack Of Pork Ribs — These come clean off the bone with one bite!
· Half Rack Of Lamb Ribs — This is why people come back again and again.
· Wings — A real crowd pleaser!
· 3 Jumbo Sides — You won’t leave hungry… Guaranteed!
The 8 sides per table consists of:
· Lightly Spiced Crunchy Chips — These are fresh-made and addictive!
· Smoked Beef Chilli With Brisket Burnt Ends and Beans — Chilli-lovers, get ready for your new favourite chilli!
· Potato Salad — This homemade dish is the perfect barbecue side.
(No Vegetarian option: sorry, this meal is dedicated to meat lovers.)
But what’s a barbecue feast without wine? We will pour 6 glasses of our most taste-tempting wines for you to savour.
The wines that will be showcased are:
1. 2011 Mt Pleasant Mount Henry Shiraz Pinot Noir (Hunter Valley, NSW)
2. 2011 Redman Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon (Coonawarra, SA)
3. 2012 Sanguine Estate Progeny Shiraz (Heathcote, VIC)
4. 2010 Partisan Zeppelin Shiraz (Barossa Valley, SA)
5. 2012 Two Italian Boys Shiraz
6. 2012 Shinas Estate “The Guilty” Shiraz (Mildura, VIC)