2009 Starke Condie “Three Pines” Cabernet Sauvignon is from South Africa.
This wine had an average score of 8.27
Here are some comments:
- Smooth mid palate, nice tannic finish – beats Coonawarra Cab Savs
- Cassis, chocolate, ripe, full, great tannic structure, savoury, black olives
- Very smooth for a 2009, lots of body & length
- Good body, plum, flavour, well balanced
- Really suited the Porterhouse, well rounded, fuller flavour
- Smooth, full bodied with cherry flavour. Oak after taste.
- I love it, give me a barrel