2007 Serafino Sharktooth “Wild Ferment” Chardonnay has long been sold out and Top Australian Wines has a small amount put away for sale.
2007 Serafino Sharktooth “Wild Ferment” Chardonnay is from McLaren Vale in S.A. and was reviewed by 26 people at Mediterraneo Restaurant in Albert Park at The Top Australian Wines Boutique Wine Tasting Dinner on Wednesday, February 27, 2013.
This wine had an average score of 8
Here are some comments:
- Good compliment to the food
- Oak smell & flavour
- Better than most chardonnays that I have had
- Well balanced option with a soft length palate
- Fruity, well balanced, well layered
- Lovely, nicely balanced
- Very nice. Bit of sharpness, smooth finish with lots of fruit
- Pick of the white – if I had to choose one this would be it!
- Nice chardonnay – Golden, stone fruits, hint of oak